St Andrew’s Hospital offers Graduate Registered Nurses the opportunity to work in a large private hospital where the breadth of services and case-mix provide a rich learning environment.
Becoming a graduate is an exciting and often daunting time. A Graduate Nurse Program forms the basis for a successful career in Healthcare as graduates make the transition from student to clinician. We know this is a stressful and often emotional time during which graduates will either re-affirm or change their career goal.
Our Graduate Nurse Program is an important part of our workforce strategy and assists us to ensure we employ the right nurses to fit our culture, help us provide the very best care and service and one day transition into Nursing Leadership.
The Learning and Development team across all clinical areas collaborate to provide the graduate with experiences and training that will see them emerge as an independent practitioner.
For many, this is a time during which invaluable lessons are learned, inspiring mentors are identified, and lifelong friendships are developed.
2019 Graduate Nurse Program
- Applications open: 1st of June, 2018 via the current vacancies link on our website careers page
- Applications close: Midnight 20th of July, 2018
About the 2019 Graduate Nurse Program
- Open this link to more information on the Graduate Regsitered Nurse Program at St Andrew's Hospital
- TPPP COVER LETTER template required for your application
An information evening will be held as follows:
- Tuesday 10th July, 2018 4.30pm - 5.30pm
- Level 3, 321 South Terrace. This is the Medical Centre (NOT the hospital)
- RSVP via email if you plan on attending to Kerry Holm email@example.com