There is lots to do and see. Why not consider extending your career with St Andrew's in South Australia. We have a culture where relationships matter and so you know you will be valued and appreciated.
A skilled workforce is essential to the future success of St Andrew's.
St Andrew's is committed to employing local nurses however we recognise that experienced specialty nurses (Perioperative and Angiography) from other countries may have the skills that we are searching for; So whether you are migrating permanently, alone or with family, or just considering a 2 year working holiday with us, we welcome you to apply for any advertised vacancies. If successful, we will assist you in selecting and obtaining the right visa to suit your needs and make your dreams come true.
Nurses moving from interstate or overseas to work at St Andrew's have the opportunity to make significant tax savings through salary packaging of a number of relocation expenses to help ease the financial burden. Our consultants can provide more information following the interview process.
Why move to Adelaide?
- St Andrew's is only 20 minutes from beautiful beaches and the rolling Adelaide Hills.
- Whether it's wine tasting or wind surfing, shopping or sightseeing, Adelaide has the climate and opportunities to suit everyone.
- Adelaide was voted the world's 5th most liveable city several times. Advantages include affordable housing and about 300 days of sunshine each year.
- The lifestyle will suit singles, couple and families.
- Salary packaging benefits that can significantly increase your take home pay.
More information about South Australia
- Adelaide and Food & Drink
- The Barossa and Clare Valley
- Kangaroo Island
- Flinders Ranges & the Outback
- Riverland and The Mighty River Murray & Coorong
- Eyre Peninsula and the York Peninsula
- Fleurieu Peninsula and the Limestone Coast
Nursing Registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
The process of obtaining registration can take many months. It is therefore important for you to begin this process before applying for any positions within the Australian Healthcare sector.
- International Nurses who gain their qualification overseas can find more out about the process by clicking here
- The Department of Immigration and Border Protection can give you more information about Visas. The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)…is the easiest way for overseas nurses to enter Australia and work at St Andrew's.